Candidate Services: Enhancing Careers
COMPETITION FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IS ON THE RISE
Whether you are a CFO, COO, Regional Director, or Practice Manager with twenty years of experience or have just recently begun your practice management career, we are dedicated to connecting you with a long-term opportunity that is right for you. Our one and only business is finding and placing Practice Administrators with independent dental, medical, and eye care practices around the country.
OUR CLIENT PRACTICES ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON: THEIR COMMITMENT TO FINDING A LONG-TERM ADDITION TO THEIR PRACTICE.
Our clients tend to fall into one of five groups in the dental, medical, or eye care fields:
- Group or multi-location practice in need of a CEO, COO, or Regional/Practice Manager with experience in mergers and acquisitions as well as scaling an organization
- Multi-practice group looking for a higher level practice administrator to provide long-term strategic leadership
- Not-for-Profit Clinic seeking a practice manager to carry out their mission of treating under-served patient populations
- Multi-location group interested in finding a practice manager that can oversee and provide management of all practice locations
- Group or multi-provider practice in need of a long-term management team member
- Solo-provider practice that is looking for a long-term addition to their management staff to allow the provider to completely focusing on patient care rather than the daily business of running a practice.
We specialize in finding all levels of practice management in the dental, medical, or vision fields
OUR CANDIDATES RANGE IN EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING, DEPENDING ON THE NEEDS OF THE PRACTICE.
WHO WE WORK WITH:
- Senior Leaders such as CEOs, COOs, and Regional Directors capable of taking an organization to the next level
- Experienced Practice Administrators interested in expanding their career portfolio, developing new skills, finding a new organization, or interest in a new geographic location
- Recent MBA/MHA Graduates interested in finding a long-term management opportunity or opportunities that could lead to a management career
- Early career Practice Managers who are interested in taking the next step in their career: Looking for a better company, better earning potential, an opportunity to improve and update their management skills, continued growth potential, etc.
HOW WE WORK:
- Our Specialty: All we do, all day, every day, is identify, network with, screen, and recruit experienced Practice management professionals and executives across the country.
- Screening and Matching: Our thorough screening process helps us determine everything from your personality and skill set to your strengths, weaknesses and short-term and long-term goals. Monetary goals, job opportunities and practice preferences are all factored into this equation. In other words, we prepare our candidates to identify what they are looking for and have to offer to secure a great career.
- Optimizing Opportunities: Our extensive process directs candidates to their best possible opportunity. After all, you spend most of your waking hours at work; shouldn’t you be in an environment that suits your personality and matches your skills? We work with a diverse group of clients–from traditional dental, medical and eye care practices to high-end, state-of-the-art or rapidly scaling practices. Chances are, we have career opportunities you’d like to know about or we will have a better opportunity in the near future.
- Value and Integrity: Clients know they’re getting ethical, highly-motivated and well-qualified candidates when they work with Practice Management Connections. Our candidates have the same assurance with the practices in which they are placed–simply because that’s the way Practice Management Connections operates with the utmost integrity. And we expect the same from our clients.
- Confidentiality: Your information is always confidential.
- Fees: We are paid by the practice that hires. There is no cost to you, the candidate, for our services.
- Getting Started: Simply submit your information or give us a call at (540) 904-5351. We can get started today.