- Job ID:
- Willington, DE
Practice Financial Manager
Greater Wilmington Delaware area
Currently looking for a Financial Manager for an exciting opportunity in an expanding ophthalmology practice.
Benefits for the Financial Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Financial Manager
- Internal Bookkeeping with monthly reconciliations
- Reporting, benchmarking, leases, contracts, cooperate insurances
- Payroll processing and oversight
- New hire screening and onboarding/ explanation of benefits
- Maintaining clear communication with the Doctor(s)
Requirements of the Financial Manager
- Minimum 3 years Medical Practice Financial experience
- Proven record of success in identifying finance issues and solutions
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and critical thinking skills
- Constant oversight of the financials and revenues
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.