- Job ID:
- Takoma Park, MD
Currently looking for an Optometry Manager for an exciting opportunity in a busy practice. Responsible for managing the practice operations ensuring that all procedures and policies are adhered too.
Benefits for the Optical Manager
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Excellent wage, Revenue based bonus
Responsibilities of the Optical Manager
- Oversee daily activities (office /customer service duties/operational duties)
- Supervising, training, coaching and development of the staff
- Data entry of daily sales, payment information, insurance billing codes
- Set meetings with Opticians and staff to set goals and expectations
Requirements of the of the Optical Manager
- Problem solving and technical skills are imperative
- Proven record of success in improving flow and customer satisfaction
- Experience managing staff / excellent communication skills/ team builder
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.