- Job ID:
- Las Vistas, AZ
Director of Operations
Las Vistas, AZ
Currently looking for a Director of Operations for an exciting opportunity in a high end ophthalmology practice in Las Vistas, AZ. Interested candidates should have previous office and clinical management experience.
Benefits for the Director of Operations
- Quality clinical staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Director of Operations
- Oversee thriving ophthalmology practice day to day operations
- Supervising employees
- Assisting in practice growth and renovation
- Maintaining clear communication with the Practice Administrator
Requirements of the Director of Operations
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Operations experience
- Proven record of success in improving clinic flow and overall practice growth
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to learn new systems and software programs quickly
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.