- Job ID:
- Tampa, FL
Office Administrator is responsible for Clinic, ASC, and all Operations
Benefits for the Practice Administrator
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Responsibilities of the Practice Administrator
- The Office Administrator is a member of the Senior Leadership Team and will work closely with other members from Ownership, Integrator, Physicians, Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources.
- Five plus years of medical practice management experience, strong preference in an eyecare practice ASCs and multiple clinical locations
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) or similar growth framework experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Nextech, MDI, and EOS a plus
Requirements of the of the Practice Administrator
- Lead, Manage, and hold Accountable (LMA) Office and ASC Administrator
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly with physicians and leadership
- Oversight of P&L
○Manage Income and Expenses
○Forecasting and Budgeting
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of billing in clinic and ASC
- Oversight/Utilization of payroll cost for location
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice , regional , or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.