- Job ID:
- Minneapolis, MN
Director of Clinical Operations
Currently looking for a Director of Clinical Operations responsible for overseeing the strategic and operational aspects of clinical services across all clinic locations (5)
Benefits for the Director of Clinical Operations
- Quality staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Director of Clinical Operations
- Day to day management of multiple clinics and lines of service.
- Recommend and leads strategy, implementing and measuring Process Improvement
- Provide necessary leadership to assure high quality, safe, cost effective/ profitable care
- Establish and oversee clinical operating policies and procedures
- P&L’s, financial results, benchmarks, and compliance
Requirements of the Director of Clinical Operations
- Minimum 10+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience or knowledge of ophthalmology, optometry, or ASC preferred
- Demonstrated results and performance, strong commitment to quality and excellence
- Critical thinker, problem solver, organized with communication skills
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.