- Job ID:
- Minneapolis, MN
Currently looking for a Regional Director Marketing and Outreach for an exciting opportunity in a large, multi-location, multi-specialty Ophthalmology Practice. Interested candidates should have marketing, supervisory and forecasting/ budgeting experience
Benefits for the Regional Director of Marketing and Outreach
- Quality team with top notch providers
- Professional multi office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Regional Director of Marketing and Outreach
- Business to business and direct to consumer initiatives
- Patient engagement through media, campaigns, education, advocacy and direct outreach to local communities.
- Build relations with referring physician community and/ or industry/ healthcare partners with the goal of growing referrals into our practices.
- Position reports to the Senior VP of Marketing and Communications
Requirements of the Director of the Practice Manager
- Minimum 5-8 years related healthcare marketing experience
- Proven success with managing a high performing team
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Pipeleiner or Salesforce
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare, insurance, billing, compliance
- Experience with Ophthalmology, Optometry or Ambulatory Surgery preferred
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.