- Job ID:
- Kansas City, MO
Senior Practice Administrator-CEO Ophthalmology
Kansas City Missouri Metropolitan Area
Currently looking for a Senior Level Administrator/ CEO for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, growing practice. Interested candidates should be ready to assume the senior non-physician leader roll and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the Senior Administrator
- Dedicated staff with top notch Dr’s that work well together
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Senior Administrator
- Oversite of Controller, Clinical Supervisor, HR director, IT director and mid managers
- Process driven, financial and budget reporting and analysis, strategic planning
- History and ability to effectively manage and engage people
- Cultivate existing excellent work culture
Requirements of the Senior Administrator
- Minimum 7 years of Vision Management or Vision Operations experience
- Crisis and conflict management, cooperative attitude
- Must possess a high level of integrity and reliability
- Excellence in efficiency and organization
- MBA or BBA a plus but not required
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.