- Job ID:
Chief Executive Officer
Currently looking for a Chief Executive Officer for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, multi-location growing practice. Interested candidates should be ready to assume the senior non-physician leader roll and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the CEO
- Dedicated staff with top notch Dr’s that work well together
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Responsibilities of the CEO
- Reporting of Compliance & Quality, Credentialing & Contracts
- Financial and budget reporting and analysis, strategic planning
- Negotiating and maintaining Property, Plant, and equipment
Requirements of the Director of the Practice Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Operations experience
- MBA or equivalent experience in Ophthalmology (COE a plus)
- Crisis and conflict management, cooperative attitude
- Must posses a high level of integrity and reliability
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.