- Job ID:
- Morristown, NJ
Currently looking for a Director of Operations. This person would be overseeing the operations of 30+ offices, and the regional leaders. Growth to 10 more offices by the end of the year. Main NJ office 1-2 days/week, a Candidate from the tri-state area would work (NJ, NY, CT/PA). Travel is also required to visit new and established practices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and mentorship to regional manager team to drive execution of long-term practice objectives
- Assist with standardization of systems, processes, and selective centralization of support services
- Continued build-out and development of organizational and operational leadership and support team
- Full P&L responsibility for all practices
- Strategic plan creation and execution for all practices
- Employee & patient retention and satisfaction
- Travel to newly integrated and established practices in the northeast
Key skills desired include:
- Experience managing and building various operational functions within a healthcare organization, dental industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of driving practice level organic growth
- Experience in a fast-growing, fast paced organization
- Experience managing >300 employees
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to the organization in a variety of ways
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail and process oriented
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the industry, contact us.