- Job ID:
- Corpus Christi, TX
Chief Operations Officer
Corpus Christi Texas
Currently looking for a COO/ Chief Operations Officer for an excellent opportunity in a high volume, multi-specialty, growing practice. Interested candidates should be ready to assume the senior non-physician leader roll and have prior upper management experience.
Benefits for the COO
- Dedicated staff with top notch Dr’s that work well together
- Patient oriented practice that is stable and productive
- Excellent income opportunity with full benefits package
Responsibilities of the COO
- Oversite of Controller, Clinical Supervisor, Chief of Staff
- Financial and budget reporting and analysis, strategic planning
- Metrics and Data driven, results oriented
- Cultivate existing excellent work culture
Requirements of the COO
- Minimum 5 years of Vision Management or Vision Operations experience
- Crisis and conflict management, cooperative attitude
- Must possess a high level of integrity and reliability
- Excellence in efficiency and organization
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Clare Arnold, carnold@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Vision Leadership in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as a practice manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in the Vision industry, contact us.