- Job ID:
- Memphis, TN
PMC Recruit is representing a major dental laboratory company in recruiting an experienced General Manager for its Memphis Dental Lab.
As the General Manager, you will:
- Oversee all operational and fiscal activities onsite to meet staffing, budget, and financial goals
- Set operational strategy to align with overall company strategy
- Monitor and coordinate functions of operations, manufacturing, engineering, planning, sales, maintenance, R&D to increase quality and efficiency
- Ensure productivity and quality goals are met
- Effectively manage profit & loss, including labor, materials, sales, equipment, etc
- Coordinate and implement solutions
- Oversees work schedule for scheduling, distribution, quality control, and other supervisors.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by doctors on specific cases
- A detailed job description will be provided at the first telephone interview.
The facility currently employees approximately 15, but once at full capacity will employ about 200.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of dental industry experience as a dental technician
- Preferred: Bachelors degree
- Preferred: Certified Dental Technician
- Occasional overnight travel
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary Range: $90,000 to $110,000
- Monthly or quarterly bonus plan
- Relocation assistance, if required
- Extensive benefits package including but not limited to
- health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- If you like experiencing the splendor of all four seasons, you’ll love living in Memphis. The city’s humid subtropical climate usually produces hot summers with winters that aren’t too cold.
- The cost of living in Memphis is actually 17% lower than the national average, and its healthcare costs are 15% lower than the national average. The average salary in Memphis is $61k. The median home value of houses in Memphis is $105,596, and the average monthly rent is $825. This makes it a comfortably affordable city to live in.