- Job ID:
- Hanover, MD
- Coordinates the daily and long term strategic operations and scheduling of staff through close interaction with Regional Director of Operation, Chief Operating Officer, and Physicians.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and revising policies and procedures to assure that everyone within their office adheres to the high standards of patient care expected.
- Responsible for P&L including accountability to associated budget management and Net Operating Income performance.
- Assists in hiring qualified team members serving as a catalyst and mentor for motivating productivity, innovation, high employee morale and commitment to the organization.
- Directly supervises office team members and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate new ideas, resolve problems, obtain feedback and maintain the overall effectiveness of the staff.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
Keywords: site manager, practice manager, office manager, manager, management
- Associates Degree or commensurate experience.
- Minimum five years of management experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in budgetary and personnel management.
- Proficient knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Superior leadership, problem solving, team building, and decision making skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient computer software and database skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.