- Job ID:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dental Director of Operations
Practice Management Connections is a recruiting firm specializing in the dental field. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Director of Operations for our client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Benefits for the Dental Director of Operations
- Quality clinical staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
- Competitive Salary
Responsibilities of the Dental Director of Operations
- Assist in overall group growth
Establish standard operating pHigh level human resources and employee supervision
- Maintaining clear communication with the doctor
Requirements of the Dental Director of Operations
- Minimum 5 years of high level Dental Operations experience
- Proven record of success in improving collections and overall practice growth
- Experience managing staff
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Natanis DeMascio, at ndemascio@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Dental Professionals in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as an office manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in dentistry send your resume today!
Only Qualified, Serious Individuals Need to Apply.