Most candidates understand that it is important to put your best foot forward when interviewing for a new management role. Be prepared to answer questions like:
- What sets you apart from other practice managers?
- You have a variety of skills, but what would you say is your specialty?
- What is your reason for leaving your current role/organization?
- What is your greatest achievement in your current role?
- What are you seeking in your new position?
- Tell me about a time:
- You had a difficult employee
- You had a difficult patient
- You disagreed with a doctor
- You saved the practice money
CONTACT OUR RECRUITERS TODAY TO SEE IF YOU ARE READY AND CREATE A PLAN TO FIND YOUR NEXT PRACTICE MANAGEMENT POSITION