Many practices make the mistake of interviewing a candidate before they are ready. Like it or not, this is a candidate-driven market. Top candidates will only join practices that present clear and compelling cases. Be prepared to answer questions like:
- What sets your practice apart from others?
- What is your vision for the practice in 5, 10, or 20 years?
- Why is your current practice manager leaving or why did your previous practice manager leave?
- What is the breadth of responsibilities this role will be expected to manage?
- How will compensation work?
- Does this role have future growth potential?
- What would be the three biggest challenges or opportunities for this position?